Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Our first meet in Second Life - tonight!

I've set up a group in Second Life, called (strangely enough) Staying Single. I'd like to open an invitation to everybody to join this group - hopefully we will get to know each other over the next few weeks, share a few tales of woe and hilarious anecdotes, and have a few laughs along the way.

Our first meet up is 9pm (UK time) -
which is
1pm WCoast USA/Canada,
4pm New York,
6pm Tokyo,
7pm Sydney,
9pm Auckland NZ

This first meet will be in The Blarney Stone Irish Bar, Dublin - to be found at co-ordinates 82,80,25.

If you're not sure how to find it, either email me at singlesophieregan@yahoo.co.uk or find me in Second Life - I am SophieRegan Jewell - I'll teleport you across!!!

Come and join in the fun!! I was a Second Life 'newbie' until a few weeks ago, and everyone is really friendly and helpful - it's a quick and painless learning curve, and you never know til you try!

See you there maybe?

No comments: